The insurance needs of businesses vary between specific businesses, and it is important that you have access to independent advice from an insurance broker, who will take the time to learn what your specific business activities are, and what your specific insurance concerns are.
Our company has the expertise to provide you with sound advice on managing your risks, and where appropriate, we can arrange all the types of insurance your business may require, so you have one point of contact for all your insurance requirements, and most importantly, when you need to make a claim.
Types of Business Insurance Commonly Arranged
- Insurance of physical assets – buildings; contents, plant & equipment; stock; motor vehicles
- Business Interruption – insurance against loss of income arising as a result of insured damage to buildings, contents or stock
- Liability Insurance – Public and Products liability, Employers and Statutory Liability, Directors and Officers Insurance, and other specialist liability products as required
- Key Person Insurance/Income Protection – insurance against loss of income where an individual is temporarily or permanently unable to work due to an accident or illness
- Life Insurance – insurance to provide cash for a business following the death of a key person
- Trauma Insurance – insurance to provide cash for a business when a key person suffers a medical trauma